Miller Research undertakes research, consultancy and evaluation work across a range of sectors for clients in Wales and across the UK.
Use the headings below to read more about us, or meet the Miller Team.
Our Commitment To Quality
Miller Research complies with the Cyber Essentials Scheme, accredited by the IASME Consortium.
Our Environmental Policy
In February 2015, Miller Research moved into a new office that is heated by a biomass boiler, powered by Photovoltaic panels and a wind turbine, and lit by LEDs. The building is carbon positive and was awarded an Energy Performance Certificate Rating of A+. We are particularly proud of this rating because at the time only 11 of 27,210 non-domestic properties in Wales had received an A+ rating since they were introduced in 2008.
View our full environmental policy here.
• BBC Digital Marketing Framework
• Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) Research and Evaluation Framework
• Transport for London Research and Evaluation Framework
• Welsh Government Marketing and Communications Framework
• Welsh Government Resource Efficient Wales Framework
• Welsh Government Food and Drink Framework
• WRAP Research and Evaluation Framework (Lot 2)