Graduate Research Analyst
We’re looking to recruit a Graduate Research Analyst through the Jobs Growth Wales scheme. The position is a six month job initially, with a view to becoming a permanent position. Applicants may be between 18 and 24.
General day to day duties may include:
- To perform basic and advanced qualitative and quantitative research, data collection, preparation and preliminary analysis for research programmes.
- Perform related work and support consultants on projects, writing and producing reports to project deadlines.
- Helping senior members of staff to input data, telephone interviews and then reporting back on the findings within a written report.
- Learn to prepare and implement clear and concise presentations and reports to clients, associates, partners and Miller Research.
- Communicate effectively with clients, associates & partners.
If you are interested in this role, please apply here: https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=40716
Or contact us for more information.